Passionate geographer, mapper and data visualizationer.
Currently working as a GIS-Developer and Database Manager. Working with QGis, Postgres + PostGIS and everything in beteween.
"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot."
Steven Wright (1955 - )
Member for 2 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 at 8:39
- Geographic Information Systems 3.3k 3.3k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Open Data 279 279 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 218 218 22 gold badges88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 164 164 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 Should I use my personal e-mail address, or my workplace one, when registering to external websites for work purposes?
- 32 How to deal with colleague who uses unintelligible colloquial/slang terms?
- 18 Different layer styles at different scales in QGIS?
- 10 Creating a temporay layer out of a selection in QGIS
- 9 Where can I get shapefiles for changing German territory during the Second World War?
- 8 Changing display name of layer with PyQGIS?
- 7 How can I bring a layer to the back in QGIS?
- View more network posts →