Passionate geographer, mapper and data visualizationer.
Currently working as a GIS-Developer and Database Manager. Working with QGis, Postgres + PostGIS and everything in beteween.
"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot."
Steven Wright (1955 - )
- Geographic Information Systems 3.7k 3.7k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Open Data 299 299 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 233 233 22 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 179 179 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Should I use my personal e-mail address, or my workplace one, when registering to external websites for work purposes?
- 32 How to deal with colleague who uses unintelligible colloquial/slang terms?
- 20 Different layer styles at different scales in QGIS?
- 15 Creating a temporay layer out of a selection in QGIS
- 13 Are children a reason to be rejected for a job?
- 11 Changing display name of layer with PyQGIS?
- 10 Employer changes working hours from flexible schedule to early mornings?
- View more network posts →