I'm a natural resources management professional. I use QGIS for planning natural resource management activities, simple data analysis, and making pretty maps.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
28 profile views
Last seen Aug 31 at 19:47
- Geographic Information Systems 20.8k 20.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2.5k 2.5k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2k 2k 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Open Data 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 648 648 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Is it possible to hike over 30km per day?
- 51 What is wrong with the rabbit living under my shed?
- 42 Figuring out from a map which direction is downstream for a river?
- 31 Unable to snap vertices and segment in QGIS 3.0
- 25 Collecting acorns to eat - how/when?
- 19 Creating a 'brick wall' style for polygons
- 17 How to deal with strong, sizable spices?
- View more network posts →