I'm a natural resources management professional. I use QGIS for planning natural resource management activities, simple data analysis, and making pretty maps.
Member for 4 years
28 profile views
Last seen Aug 31 at 19:47
- Geographic Information Systems 20.4k 20.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Open Data 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 815 815 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 273 273 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Is it possible to hike over 30km per day?
- 51 What is wrong with the rabbit living under my shed?
- 31 Unable to snap vertices and segment in QGIS 3.0
- 25 Collecting acorns to eat - how/when?
- 19 Creating a 'brick wall' style for polygons
- 14 Do dried poblano/ancho chili have an expiration date?
- 14 Sum values in a field for selected features QGIS
- View more network posts →