Somehow we get to live through the fractal, at some point we will escape...
... meanwhile, abstraction seems to be a valid vanishing point.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 31 '19 at 20:46
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 88 gold badges4141 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 963 963 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 919 919 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 333 333 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 255 255 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Check if a user has scrolled to the bottom
- 55 Where was the issue acknowledgement and apology?
- 31 How get all values in a column using PHP?
- 17 How to convert a dotted quarter note tempo to BPM?
- 16 How to remove escaping special characters from json_encode output
- 15 What greater possibilities allows playing late from the conductor
- 15 Detect programmatic changes on input type text
- View more network posts →