I am an ecologist working with GIS, remote sensing and programming. I mainly use Python (GDAL bindings and the SciPy stack) but I am also familiar with ArcGIS and ArcPy. I also have an interest for data visualization and have done multiple web development projects using D3 and the ArcGIS API for JS.
Here a few Python-oriented answers I have written on this site that might be worth having a look at:
- Create mean raster stack from raster stack
- Deleting features with Null value in attribute field
- Extracting pixel values and their n neighbours from a raster given a set of coordinates
- Georeferencing a numpy tensor (spatio-temporal data)
- How to create density scatter plot from dataset for pairgrid in Python
- How to write a single pixel or a line of pixels to GeoTIFF using GDAL/Python
- List of lat-long, need values in a raster
- Reading large image using GDAL?
Member for 3 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 6 at 14:23
- Geographic Information Systems 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 746 746 22 gold badges88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 121 121 55 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 101 101 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Hiding Axis Labels
- 14 Up-sampling (increasing resolution) raster image using GDAL?
- 13 Get field names of shapefiles using GDAL
- 6 How do use gdal.Warp() and gdal.warpOptions() of python API?
- 5 Buffer multiple files and distances on Python?
- 5 What is jimu.js in Web AppBuilder?
- 5 Convert lat/lon to ZIP/Postal code using Python
- View more network posts →