By day: awake. Empirical social science and Economics research. For leisure: traveling, sports and arts.
By night: asleep (most of the time).
- The Great Outdoors 717 717 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Open Data 557 557 22 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 373 373 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History 359 359 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 334 334 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Are there any advantages while backpacking to hike during the night and sleep during the day?
- 10 Are Oxygen shortages possible in closed bivouacs?
- 8 How much did a telephone call cost in the USA around 1920?
- 7 Which method of telephone calls was more popular: station-to-station or person-to-person?
- 7 Chrome extension webscraper.io - how does pagination work with selecting "next"
- 6 Index of importance / economic value various minerals during the Industrial Revolution
- 6 US county-to-county and/or state-to-state migration flows - historic data for the 20th century
- View more network posts →