Due to the lapse in appropriations, I am prohibited from conducting work as a Federal employee, including returning phone calls and emails, until further notice. If you urgently need to speak with someone at the USGS regarding emergencies or matters of protecting life and property, call (703) 648-7411 or (703) 648-7412. For more information on the shutdown, please visit the Department of the Interior website at www.doi.gov. Thank you.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 9 '14 at 18:27
Top network posts
- 18 Python: get windows OS version and architecture
- 8 Where is Angle Measure Tool in ArcMap?
- 6 Recalculating full extent of File Geodatabase feature class?
- 6 Checking via ArcPy if ArcMap is in edit session?
- 6 Best method to aggregate 1m DEM mosaic to 10m DEM
- 5 Python script to update attributes crashing during loop
- 5 Reducing time for Export to PDF (or any other alternative to print maps) in ArcPy?
- View more network posts →