Professional historian and occasional GIS-user in the domain of spatial humanities, mainly using QGIS and other FOSS software. My main interests are map making, data analysis and visualization.
I teach GIS as a method for (mainly) the humanities and social sciences and as a tool to promote digital skills.
From a technical point of view, I'm especially fond of the powerful QGIS Expression Engine and it's application with Geometry Generator.
You can find me here.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jul 12 at 16:35
Top network posts
- 17 Re-locating points randomly at certain distance in QGIS
- 15 Making an ellipse based on an ellipse-like polygon in QGIS
- 15 Coordinate Reference System in QGIS: Project vs Layer
- 13 Changing shapefiles from a geographic coordinate system to a projected coordinate system in QGIS; converting from WGS84 to EPSG:2263
- 13 Perpendicular lines on line using QGIS
- 12 Cancel running algorithm in QGIS
- 12 Getting lat/long for centroids using QGIS
- View more network posts →