NetConstructor.com is a San Diego web development and marketing firm founded by Christian Hochfilzer, Leo Baghdassarian and Kris Fredrickson and is composed of a tightly-knit group of highly talented and experienced UX Designers, Usability Experts and BigData Development Pros.
At the heart of NetConstructor is the simple belief that our results speak for themselves. We understand that regardless of how aesthetically pleasing any website, application or marketing campaign maybe, or how much theoretical sense the technique makes, unless one is able to deliver measurable results and meet customer expectations it's failed.
The majority of our efforts are spent supporting and delivering results for the clients of some high profile design agencies but whenever possible we enjoy working directly with firms. Generally speaking, we are called up on when clients are looking to either:
- Increasing Sales, Business Intelligence & Online Positioning
- Reducing Operational, Marketing & Support Costs
Our teams experience includes such firms as ACE Parking, Arkeia.com, Bakbone.com, Breach.com, Gateway.com, Cooking.com, Kingston.com, SK-Sanctuary.com, Swarco.com.com and various others.
What sets NetConstructor apart remains our high attention to detail, our tightly knit team of gurus, and our focused on delivering quantifiable results focused on current/future growth.
San Diego, CA
Member for 9 years
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 1 '13 at 6:01
- WordPress Development 2.3k 2.3k 1515 gold badges6060 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1k 1k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 223 223 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 139 139 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 118 118 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 Organizing Code in your WordPress Theme's functions.php File?
- 59 Creating Vector Polygons with rendering performance like GISCloud?
- 28 Set Default Admin Screen options & Metabox Order
- 22 What's the status of Postgis 2.0 topology support in QGIS?
- 19 How to Create Animated Cluster Markers in OpenLayers/Leaflet?
- 19 What SQL Query to do a simple find and replace
- 19 Solution to render Shortcodes in Admin Editor
- View more network posts →