I was originally a River Habitat Surveyor in the UK but I drifted into GIS and its application in mapping and geo-processing of river habitat sites. I would now class myself as an ArcGIS desktop developer. I have spent over two decades developing tools in ArcObjects the building blocks of ArcGIS. As a home project and born out of my interesting in mapping data along rivers I developed RivEX a tool for processing river networks.
My work at GeoData has covered topics as diverse as satellite classification, forestry, census, marine traffic, historic monuments, cycle surveys, mobile mapping and numerous projects extracting and analysing river related information.
Southampton, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 2 months
31 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 at 22:25
Top network posts
- 23 Counting consecutive pixel values for set of rasters using ArcGIS Spatial Analyst?
- 22 Choosing File Geodatabase (*.gdb), Personal Geodatabase (*.mdb) or shapefile format?
- 22 Exporting feature class into multiple feature classes based on field values using ArcGIS Desktop?
- 18 How to find if polygon has a hole using field calculator in ArcGIS
- 17 Changing Field Name in ArcGIS for Desktop?
- 13 Making mass/bulk update by attribute value in ArcGIS Desktop?
- 10 What does an asterisk (*) mean when shown beside a field name in the attribute table?
- View more network posts →