Harmon Killebrew, the Hall-of-Fame hitter who played for the Minnesota Twins, told a story that makes the point well: "My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. One time, my mother came out the screen door and said, 'You're tearing up the grass.' My dad lovingly replied, 'Sweetheart, we're not raising grass. We're raising boys.'"
Psalm 127 tells us that "children are a reward from [the Lord].... Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them." We should continually thank God for the privilege of being a father and for the great blessings our children bring to our lives. Sure, they require a lot of our time, energy and money, but they're well worth it.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
33 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 14:56
Top Network Posts
- 27 Shapefile attributes to Autocad Annotation
- 17 What are sources for current geo-statistical analysis classes/events: open or proprietary
- 14 How to dissolve overlapping polygons?
- 14 ArcGIS Desktop 10 Tips and Tricks
- 14 Exporting multiple featureclasses to shapefiles using ArcGIS Desktop?
- 13 What is the most useful spatial R trick?
- 12 Rounding column in attribute table using ArcGIS Field Calculator?
- View more network posts →