Spatial Information Manager
Denver Public Schools
Department of Enrollment and Campus Planning email@example.com
We manage the spatial data for Denver Public Schools, working to visualize the change in our City. We support Choice and Enrollment, Transportation, Facilities, Food Services, Safety and Security, and a host of other student departments looking to analyse and visualize their data.
Our system is built on and used with open source tools including PostgreSQL, PostGIS, QGIS, DBeaver, Python, PyCharm, CentOS, Linux Mint, LibreOffice, XMind, etc. etc.
- Geographic Information Systems 15.7k 15.7k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 575 575 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 303 303 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 151 151 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Open Data 133 133 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Filtering features in other layers of QGIS Atlas?
- 24 Getting shapefile of river from OpenStreetMap?
- 24 Cut polygon shapefile by line shapefile
- 23 How to generate a schema from a CSV for a PostgreSQL Copy
- 22 How to tell which QGIS plugins are slow to load?
- 21 How to change page size in QGIS Composer
- 20 Can the new Mapbox Vector Tiles be used as a QGIS basemap?
- View more network posts →