As of 02/08/2021 We will no longer be participating on this forum due to the inaction of the moderators to respond to complaints of racist, harrassing, and bullying behaviour.
If you have any questions about anything we have posted here, please reach out via email (see below).
We look forward to returning to this forum once a more diverse group of moderators is in place that represents this group of users.
Spatial Information Manager
Denver Public Schools
Department of Enrollment and Campus Planning firstname.lastname@example.org
We manage the spatial data for Denver Public Schools, working to visualize the change in our City. We support Choice and Enrollment, Transportation, Facilities, Food Services, Safety and Security, and a host of other student departments looking to analyse and visualize their data.
Our system is built on and used with open source tools including PostgreSQL, PostGIS, QGIS, DBeaver, Python, PyCharm, CentOS, Linux Mint, LibreOffice, XMind, etc. etc.
- Geographic Information Systems 17.4k 17.4k 33 gold badges5454 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 675 675 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 303 303 22 gold badges33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 151 151 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Open Data 133 133 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 How to change page size in QGIS Composer
- 28 Filtering features in other layers of QGIS Atlas?
- 27 How to generate a schema from a CSV for a PostgreSQL Copy
- 25 Getting shapefile of river from OpenStreetMap?
- 24 How to tell which QGIS plugins are slow to load?
- 24 Cut polygon shapefile by line shapefile
- 21 Can the new Mapbox Vector Tiles be used as a QGIS basemap?
- View more network posts →