Risk professional (analytics and other stuff). Dabbler in GIS. Previously developer in dinosaur-era programming languages (C, Pascal, Prolog, 8080 and 6502 assembler!), now stumbling along in R and Python.
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Member for 1 year, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 10 at 12:41
Top network posts
- 44 What do professors do if they receive a complaint about incompetence of a teaching assistant?
- 32 Decision to peer-review a paper by author who does not believe in acknowledging reviewers
- 29 Declining a paper review after accepting it and seeing the manuscript
- 25 Is there a point to setting assignment deadlines and late penalties besides practicality?
- 17 Consequences of submitting a job application close to the deadline
- 16 Is it common for a mathematics Master's student to have no publications?
- 15 Why was 'echo on' chosen as the default setting within batch scripts in MS-DOS?
- View more network posts →