Risk professional (analytics and other stuff). Dabbler in GIS. Previously developer in dinosaur-era programming languages (C, Pascal, Prolog, 8080 and 6502 assembler!), now stumbling along in R and Python.
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Member for 1 year, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 at 9:58
Top network posts
- 32 Decision to peer-review a paper by author who does not believe in acknowledging reviewers
- 29 Declining a paper review after accepting it and seeing the manuscript
- 17 Consequences of submitting a job application close to the deadline
- 15 Why was 'echo on' chosen as the default setting within batch scripts in MS-DOS?
- 15 What should I do if the author didn't do what I asked them to do when I reviewed their paper?
- 13 How can I convince my department that I have the academic freedom to select textbooks and use multiple-choice tests in my courses?
- 11 PhD manuscript with grammatical errors and informal phrases
- View more network posts →