Risk professional (analytics and other stuff). Dabbler in GIS. Previously developer in dinosaur-era programming languages (C, Pascal, Prolog, 8080 and 6502 assembler!), now stumbling along in R and Python.
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Member for 1 year, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 29 Declining a paper review after accepting it and seeing the manuscript
- 17 Consequences of submitting a job application close to the deadline
- 13 How can I convince my department that I have the academic freedom to select textbooks and use multiple-choice tests in my courses?
- 11 PhD manuscript with grammatical errors and informal phrases
- 8 Faculty interview: how to develop yourself into a national or international research leader
- 7 Getting value from another feature depending on value of field using QGIS Field Calculator
- 6 Do active researchers in mathematics read a paper in detail?
- View more network posts →