I am a conservation biologist (with 15 years international experience) who is now working in the Spatial industry. One of my projects was awarded the GITA Australia and New Zealand Spatial Excellence award for 2013 and Highly Commended at QSEA. I have presented at several GIS and Disaster Management conferences in Australia since I moved in 2010.
I am focused on automating large processes using python along with ESRI/Mapinfo and open source GIS tools that complement the strengths of each other. I also work in Disaster Management and risk mitigation.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 at 20:44
- Geographic Information Systems 3.5k 3.5k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 509 509 33 gold badges1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- Open Data 143 143 55 bronze badges
- Writing 138 138 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Obtaining extent of each polygon in shapefile using ArcPy?
- 12 Building extraction with LiDAR data (Improve Process)
- 11 Metadata -auto build using python
- 11 How to workaround large mosaic process which is failing?
- 10 Can concurrent processes be run in a single model?
- 9 Creating summary table of symbology of all datasets in multiple MXDs?
- 9 Print chosen worksheets in excel files to pdf in python
- View more network posts →