I am a conservation biologist (with 15 years international experience) who is now working in the Spatial industry. One of my projects was awarded the GITA Australia and New Zealand Spatial Excellence award for 2013 and Highly Commended at QSEA. I have presented at several GIS and Disaster Management conferences in Australia since I moved in 2010.
I am focused on automating large processes using python along with ESRI/Mapinfo and open source GIS tools that complement the strengths of each other. I also work in Disaster Management and risk mitigation.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '20 at 4:58
- Geographic Information Systems 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 820 820 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Open Data 183 183 55 bronze badges
- Writing 173 173 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Obtaining extent of each polygon in shapefile using ArcPy?
- 12 Building extraction with LiDAR data (Improve Process)
- 11 Metadata -auto build using python
- 11 How to workaround large mosaic process which is failing?
- 10 Print chosen worksheets in excel files to pdf in python
- 10 Accounting for Colour Blindness when designing maps?
- 10 Can concurrent processes be run in a single model?
- View more network posts →